Medicare Deductibles & Coverages
As this Medicare.gov chart will show you; if you require continued medical treatment, need a specialist or are confined to a hospital for an extended stay your deductibles, copay's and non-covered expenses could cost thousands of dollars. In many instances a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Insurance policy could cost less than deductibles. Medicare Supplement information
Detailed Medicare cost information for 2015 & 2016
- Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) $1,260.00 cost for the first day you are hospitalized, this single deductible covers the next 59 days.
- Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) 2016, $147.00/yr deductible & you pay 20% of Medicare approved amounts.
- Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage) Cost based on provider
- Medicare Part D (Medicare prescription drug coverage) Cost based on provider
- Due to many Insurance Companies selling Medigap and Advantage policies we are unable to advise until we are aware of your needs.
* cost and coverages are subject to change by Medicare